India England Hockey Live Score – IND 1 – ENG 1: Women’s Hockey World Cup Live: Quarter Start: Bandana Kataria scored the equalizer for India. India dominated in the last 5 minutes of the second quarter and continued pressure brought results. Before Quarter 1, Peter Isabel Has scored beautiful field goals for English girls. India is playing in the traditional blue, England in red and white. Follow the FIH Women’s Hockey World Cup 2022 live updates and scores on InsideSport.IN.
Fourth Quarter Start – IND 1 – ENG 1
- 59th minute: England get their 1st PC, it is dangerous for India. Girls in the blue challenge? India won the referral
- 58th minute: India gets 6 pcs, can they score? Nor can they miss it.
- 56th minute: Great opportunity, Sharmila missed the open goal, India missed the golden chance
- 54th minute: Ball all the time Indian D / Sabita saved India again, again great defending from the Indian captain.
- 52nd minute: England are looking dangerous now, probably looking to score. Hard times for India. / India has already returned to full strength
- 51st minute: India lost another drama – this time Gurjit / only 8 minutes left
- 50th minute: India with 10 players pledged by Navjot Kaur. Can England use this facility?
- Both teams are looking for elusive winning moves and winning goals
Quarter 3 ends – IND 1 – ENG 1
- 42nd minute: Less than 3 minutes left and India did not mention a single attack. / On the other hand, England have not won a single PC in the entire match so far
- 35th minute: The pace of both the teams has slowed down a bit
- 33rd minute: India made the start by occupying more England
- The last 3-4 minutes of Quarter 2 were completely dominated by India. Can they continue in the same fashion in the 3rd quarter?
Quarter 2 ends – IND 1 – ENG 1
- 28th minute: PC No. 5 for India, GOOOOOL !!! Vandana Kataria has scored for India through rebound. Bright by worship
- 25th minute: So far Indian girls have given LACKLUSTURE performance in 2nd quarter. Implementing the pass seems to be India’s problem.
- 23rd minute: England gets PC, India Challenges / India Challenges, UMPIRE reverses decision
- 19th minute: Great save by Sabita Punia, India could have trailed 2-0. Bright save
- 17th minute: PC No. 4 for India, Again unable to hold the ball and unable to connect.
- India are looking for EQUALIZER as quarter 2 begins
Quarter 1 – IND 0 – ENG 1
- 13th: India is struggling, Martin missed an easy goal opportunity as the ball went out of the goalpost.
- Tenth: India missed another penalty corner. The ball hits the post. India lost an inch. Hinch saved another Indian attempt to score through another penalty corner.
- 8th minute: Peter Isabel Scored for England.
- 5th minute: Both the teams are trying to capture the match, India is struggling to match the initial speed of the opponent.
- 1st minute: India missed PC in the very 1st minute: Team India match is going on.
- The Girls in Blue is attacking from left to right at the start of this quarter 1.
Sabita Punia’s team has taken revenge. The loss in the Tokyo Olympic bronze medal match is still fresh in the minds of the Indian women’s hockey team. Today is the opportunity for the team led by Sabita Punia to take revenge. India v England Hockey World Cup starts at 8 pm:
Lineup- India XI: Sabita Punia (captain), Deep Grace Ekka (co-captain), Nikki Pradhan, Udita, Sushila Chanu Pukhrambam, Neha, Navjyot Kaur, Salima Tete, Bandana Kataria, Lalremsiami, Navneet Kaur
England XI- Holly Pearne-Webb (C), Sophie Hamilton, Fiona Crackles, Easy Peter, Gisele Ansley, Maddie Hinch, Hannah Martin, Lily Osley, Eli Rare, Anna Toman, Laura Unsworth,
- Wagner Hockey Stadium, Amstelvin: Matches are about to start: Head to head between the two teams: 7 matches in total, England has won 3, India has only 1 and 3 matches have been drawn.
- Last visit: When was the last time the two teams met?In the bronze medal match at the Tokyo Olympics, India lost 3-4 to the same opponent. The two teams were supposed to face off in the FIH Pro League. But two matches have been canceled due to the increase in Kovid-19 cases in the English camp.
- India England Hockey Live Broadcast: The match will be broadcast live on the Star Sports Network and will be streamed on Disney + Hotstar
- Group of India: Indian girls have been placed in Pool B along with England, New Zealand and China
- Indian team: Goalkeeper Sabita Punia will lead the squad. Defender Deep Grace will be the co-captain.
Hockey Women’s World Cup Live Streaming: When, Where and How to Watch Women’s Hockey World Cup 2022 in your country, India
Women’s Hockey WC Live Broadcast: To the Indian Women’s Team.
India England Hockey Live: Indian women’s hockey team to take revenge against England today at WC Opener at 8pm: Follow Women’s Hockey World Cup Live
India vs England Hockey Live: The Indian women’s hockey team will be keen to set the score. This same team shattered its bronze medal hopes at last year’s Tokyo Olympics.
India came very close to claiming its first Olympic medal in Tokyo. They lost 3-4 goals against England.
However, going to the tournament will increase the confidence of the Indians. India have earned a credible third place in their first outing in the FIH Pro League.
India’s best performance at the World Cup was finishing fourth in the inaugural edition in 1974. But the team has grown tremendously since reaching the historic fourth place in the Tokyo Games.
- Match 1: India v England first match 3 July.
- Match 2: India v 13th ranked China 5 July
- Match 3: India v New Zealand 7th July
How will the Women’s Hockey World Cup format work?
The format of the 2022 Women’s Hockey World Cup is a little complicated. The top teams from each of the 4 groups qualify directly for the quarterfinals.
The second and third place teams will play crossover matches with other group teams for the remaining places in the knockout stage.
Women’s Hockey World Cup Live: India are looking to take revenge against England in the opening match
India England Hockey Live – Indian Women’s Hockey Team: The Indian women’s team achieved its all-time best world ranking, ranking sixth in May. They have given runs to some of the top teams in the world in the FIH Pro League for their money.
India finished on the podium ahead of strong teams like Belgium, Australia and England.
Experienced goalkeeper Sabita has been a great captain since she took over from Rani Rampal. Rani has been ruled out of the Tokyo Games due to a hamstring injury.
Sabita is in great form, when she gets a young and energetic back-up in Bichu Devi Kharibam.
The backline will be under the watchful eye of co-captains Deep Grace Ekka, Gurjit Kaur, Udita and Niki Pradhan.
Sushila Chanu, Neha Goyal, Navjot Kaur, Sonica, Jyoti, Nisha and Monica will be responsible for the attack.
Salima Tete, who is in great form and is known for electrifying runs in Flank, needs to play a linking role.
Experienced Vandana Kataria, Lalremsiami, Navneet Kaur and Sharmila Devi will be responsible for scoring goals.
While it is a well-oiled squad, India will definitely miss the Queen’s experience and service.
India finished eighth in the last edition in 2018, but it is expecting its first podium finish in this edition of the tournament and it is certainly not impossible given the form and recent results.
And, India head coach Zanekke Shopman knows the potential of his players.
“If we play to the best of our ability, we know we can play consistently, anything is possible. Women’s hockey is very tight at the moment, anyone can beat anyone. Shopman said.
India England Hockey Live: England’s best result in the World Cup Bronze medal in the 2010 edition in Rosario, Argentina. Also, it finished fourth in Sydney in 1990.
There is nothing to distinguish between the two sides. England is fourth and India is sixth in the world rankings.
After England, India will face China on June 5, followed by the final pool match against New Zealand on July 7.
Face to face
In terms of head-to-head record, women in England are far ahead of Indian women. The England women have won three of the seven matches played between the two teams and lost one. Three matches have been drawn.
IND-W vs ENG-W, FIH Hockey Women’s World Cup 2022, When is the match?
The India v England Pool B match will be played on July 3 (Sunday) at the Wagner Hockey Stadium in Amstelveen from 8pm Indian time.
India England Hockey Live: How to watch IND-W vs ENG-W, FIH Hockey Women’s World Cup 2022, live?
Star Sports First and Star Sports First HD India Women’s vs England Women’s, FIH Hockey Women’s World Cup 2022 match will be broadcast live. Live streaming of the India vs England match will be available on all Android and Apple devices on the Disney + Hotstar platform.
Follow the FIH Women’s Hockey World Cup 2022 live updates and scores on InsideSport.IN.