Summer Transfer Deadline Day Live 2022 – Transfer Deadline Day Live: Transfer Deadline Day is over. Manchester United signed Anthony and Dubravka;…
Summer Transfer Deadline Day Live 2022 – Transfer Deadline Day Live: Transfer deadline day has ended Manchester United signed Anthony and Dubravka; Chelsea closed Aubameyang deal. Barcelona have signed Hector Bellerin and Marcos Alonso. Liverpool have surprisingly signed former Arsenal target Arthur Mellow on loan. Manchester City announce £16.7m signing of Dortmund’s Manuel Akanji: Follow Transfer Deadline Day Live Updates with InsideSport.IN
The summer transfer window is now closed 🔒
— Premier League (@premierleague) September 1, 2022
Summer transfer deadline day live: Transfer window closes to officially announce Chelsea Aubameyang, Barcelona sign Hector Bellerin: Follow live updates
United Goalkeepers Union: ➕1️⃣
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) September 1, 2022
ISL 2022-23 Full Schedule: 10 Cities, 117 Matches, 5 Months of ISL Action Starting October 7. New playoff format introduced:…
Summer transfer deadline day live 2022 – transfer deadline day live
- Hector Bellerin joined Barcelona on a free transfer — a one-year deal.
- Aston Villa refused of Arsenal Third bid for Douglas Lewis.
- Memphis Deep confirmed that he was staying Barcelona.
- Liverpool signed Arthur Mello On loan until the end of the season.
- Carlos Soler by joining Paris Saint Germain €18m plus €3m add-on on permanent deal.
- Nottingham Forest is set to sign Michy Batshuayi! The deal is almost done Chelsea.
- Official, sure. Sargino Dest has joined AC Milan Loan with option to buy from €20m Barcelona.
- Chelsea Agreed to sign Dennis Zakaria from Juventus On a season-long loan, according to The Athletic.
- People are united Confirm season-long loan signing Martin DubravkaWith an option to make the move permanent.
- Everton Signature completed Idrissa Gue from Paris Saint Germain. He is expected to get another new appointment with Everton Close a £15.5 million deal for James Garner of People unite.
- Brian Gill No longer joined Valencia Since the contract is now broken. Justin Kluivert Gattuso will be the new winger.
- Valencia is closed on Justin Kluivert. Agree in principle with AS RomaThe player agreed to join Valencia after the Fulham contract fell through.
- Arthur Mello Currently undergoing medical examination as a freshman Liverpool Loan agreements from players JuventusSet to sign.
- Fulham – The English Premier League team signed the contract Willian. The Brazilian was keen to return to European football.
- Martin Braithwaite- Braithwaite has terminated his contract with Barcelona and is close to joining Espanyol.
- Barcelona And Chelsea Complete the signature Pierre Aubameyang And Mark Alonso.
- Everton – Everton are close to completing the £15 million transfer of James Garner from Manchester United. There is no buy back clause included in the contract.
- Southampton – The Premier League club have opened talks to sign Maxime Lacroix
- Hector Bellerin in Barcelona? According to Fabrizio Romano, Arsenal are keen to terminate Bellerin’s contract. The Spanish defender has agreed personal terms with Barcelona. All decisions depend on the Catalan club.
- Daniel James Very close to joining Fulham in a loan deal from Leeds. Final negotiations between the two clubs are underway.
- Armory: Aston Villa midfielder Douglas Lewis Pushing to join Arsenal. Personal terms have been agreed with Arsenal but negotiations are ongoing.
- Chelsea And Barcelona An agreement in principle has now been reached Pierre Aubameyang. According to Fabrizio Romano, a 14 million euro fee and Marcos Alonso are included in the Barca deal.
- Josko Gaverdiol says no to Chelsea – The young defender rejected a move to Chelsea and signed a long-term deal with RB Leipzig.
- Aston Villa – The English Premier League club have had their £12.9 million bid accepted by Wolves for the transfer of Leander Dendoncker.
- City of Manchester Dortmund have announced the £16.7m signing of Manuel Akanji. That means Pep Guardiola will have a plethora of defensive options and none of his centre-backs will leave.
- Chelsea: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who recently suffered a broken jaw after being attacked by a group of masked robbers, will be Chelsea’s top priority as it still lacks a clinical striker. Blues defender Marcos Alonso is also believed to be part of the deal. Earlier, Barcelona rejected a reported £13m bid from Chelsea for Aubameyang.
- AC Milan For Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Manchester United Ajax have signed the forward Anthony Dos Santos. He signed a contract until 2027 with an option for an additional year.
When does the 2022 summer transfer window close for Europe’s top-five leagues?
- Premier League- 3:30 AM (September 2) IST; 11am (September 1) BST
- La Liga- 3:30 AM (September 2) IST; 11am (September 1) BST
- Bundesliga – 8:30 PM (September 1); 4pm (September 1) BST
- Series A- 8:30 PM (September 1); 4pm (September 1) BST
- League 1- 2:30 AM (September 2); 10pm (September 1) BST
Note: Clubs will still be able to sign free agent players after the transfer deadline. Clubs can sell and loan players while the window is still open.
Transfer Deadline Day Live Updates with InsideSport.IN
Follow InsideSport on GOOGLE NEWS/All Live Transfer Updates on InsideSport.IN.