IND vs ENG Live Streaming – India England Live Broadcast: IND vs ENG Live Day 5 Live: England need 119 runs to win:
IND vs ENG Live Streaming – India England Live Broadcast: IND vs ENG Live Day 5 Live: England need 119 runs to win: Joe Root and Johnny Bairstow will chase history for England on the 5th day at 3pm. Setting a record target of 36 runs, the duo have already added 150 runs for the 4th wicket. England need 119 more runs. India, meanwhile, need some magic and seven more wickets to win the series. Sony’s streaming platform PokerBaazi has signed Betway as the presenting partner for the series. Echo will be co-powered by the sponsor and Scorpio has been included at the partner level. Follow India vs England live streaming with SonyLIV and India England Edgbaston Test Day 5 live updates with InsideSport.IN.
IND ENG 5th Test Live: Check out the highest Test run chase in Edgbaston with Big-Lead India in a super-strong position in Birmingham: Follow IND vs ENG Live
IND vs ENG Live Score 5th Test: Bigger than India and Jaspreet Bumrah.
|Alex Lees||b JJ Bumrah||6||9||1||0||4.3|
|Jack Crowley||C Shubhaman Gill BJJ Bumrah||9||17||1||0||52.94|
|Oli Pope||CS Iyer BJJ Bumrah||10||18||2||0||55.56|
|Joe Root||G Rishav Pant B Mohammad Siraj||31||67||4||0||46.27|
|Johnny Bairstow||c Virat Kohli BM Shami||106||140||14||2||75.71|
|Jack Leach||G Rishav Pant BM Shami||0||5||0||0||0.00|
|Ben Stokes (C)||cJJ Bumrah b Shardul Tagore||25||36||3||0||69.44|
|Sam Billings (WK)||b Mohammad Siraj||36||57||4||0||63.16|
|Stuart Broad||G Rishav Pant B Mohammad Siraj||1||5||0||0||20.00|
|Matthew Pots||C S Iyer B Mohammad Siraj||19||18||3||1||105.56|
|James Anderson||Not out||6||10||1||0||60.00|
|Extra||35 (b 16, w 1, nb 13, lb 5)|
|Still to bat|
Day 2 Highlights: India 416 All Out (Pants 146, Jadeja 104, Anderson 5-60, Pots 2-105) vs. England 84/5 (Original 31)
- Ben Stokes won the toss and elected to field
- India fought at the beginning as the opening pair failed.
- Virat Kohli also increased his weak run, 11 runs.
- But Rishabh Pant and Rabindra Jadeja put on a record 222-run stand.
- Rishabh Pant scored 146 runs and completed his 100 off just 89 balls.
- His 89 balls are the fastest by 100 Indian wicketkeepers and the third fastest by Indians.
- Jadeja scored 104 runs.
India (Playing XI): Shubhaman Gill, Cheteshwar Pujara, Hanuma Bihari, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (We), Rabindra Jadeja, Shardul Tagore, Mohammad Shami, Mohammad Siraj, Jaspreet Bumrah (C)
England (Game XI): Alex Lees, Jack Crowley, Oli Pope, Joe Root, Johnny Bairstow, Ben Stokes (C), Sam Billings (W), Matty Potts, Stuart Broad, Jack Leach, James Anderson
India 1st Innings: 416
Where will the series stand?
- India are currently leading the series 2-1.
- The team led by Jaspreet Bumrah will have to either win the 5th Test or draw to win the series.
- Although the team led by Ben Stokes is a different animal than it was in 2021. They recently whitewashed New Zealand 3-0 and gave India a kind of warning.
- Bumrah will have a huge challenge at hand as he leads the Indian cricket team for the first time.
The match will be broadcast live on Sony Sports Network. TOSS will be conducted at 2:30 PM.
IND vs ENG live streaming: 5th Test starts at 3pm on Friday, watch India vs England live streaming on SonyLIV: India England Edgbaston Test live follow
IND vs ENG Live Streaming: All You Need to Know India vs England Edgbaston Test
Where to see IND vs. ENG 5M Test in India?
Sony Sports has broadcasting rights to play in England. The first test will be shown on Sony 1 and Sony 1 HD. Live streaming of the series will be available on SonyLIV.
Where to watch in the UK: TV channels
The matches will be broadcast on Sky Sports-Main Event and Sky Cricket Channel. Broadcasting will begin at 10 a.m. UK time. The live stream will be available on the Sky Go app.
IND vs ENG Live Streaming: Jaspreet Bumrah will have a huge challenge at hand as he leads the Indian cricket team for the first time.
The match will be broadcast live on Sony Sports Network. Follow India vs England 5th Test live updates with InsideSport.IN
India’s record at Edgbaston – India’s miserable record at Edgbaston –
- Over the years, India have played seven matches at the iconic venue but never tasted victory.
- In seven attempts, the team managed to save only one draw while the rest of the other competitions ended in defeat.
- The lone draw came back in 1986 when India won their second Test series on English soil 2-0.
- To date, in 1986, Kapil Dev was the only team that could escape without defeat at the bogie venue.
India’s record in Edgbaston –
“England have done well because they have won a few Test matches from a position where they could potentially lose games.” Indian coach Rahul Dravid told reporters on Wednesday.
“We want to focus on what our strength is, rather than thinking about the strength of the opposition.” The head coach said.
World Test Championship Table: India is still third in the World Test Championship table (58.33 percentage points) behind Australia (75 per cent points) and South Africa (71.43 per cent points).
Follow InsideSport on GOOGLE NEWS / Follow India vs England live streaming in live updates of SonyLIV and India England Edgbaston Test with InsideSport.IN.