Chess Olympiad Final Day Live – India vs USA Chess Live: India ends Chess Olympiad with two medals on feed in Chennai.…
Chess Olympiad Final Day Live – India vs USA Chess Live: India ends the Fede Chess Olympiad in Chennai with two medals. On the day of the finals, the Indian women’s team was on the line for gold but lost to the USA. The Indians lost 1-3 to the USA but the performance at the Olympics was enough to bring them a bronze medal. In the men’s category, the India B team also finished on the podium and won a bronze medal for the host nation: Follow Indian Women’s Chess Team Live and Chess Olympiad Results Updates on Feed
Chess Olympiad closing ceremony: Former Indian cricket captain MS Dhoni to participate in chess…
Chess Olympiad final day live: Historic double for Indian chess teams, women’s and India B men’s teams finish with bronze medals: Follow live updates
FIDE Chess Olympiad Results: On the final day of the Olympiad in Chennai, Uzbekistan won the Open gold and Ukraine took the top honors in the women’s category.
In the final match, India B beat Germany 3-1 to win the bronze medal.
In the women’s category, the USA derailed India’s bid for gold but the math worked out enough for Hampi, Tanya, Vaishali and Bharti to finish with bronze medals. The team will be disappointed with the result but also relieved to finish on the podium at their home Olympics.
FIDE Chess Olympiad Open Results: Uzbekistan won gold, Armenia silver, India B bronze. India B is above A
- Uzbekistan won gold, Armenia silver, India B bronze. India B is above A
- Sadhwani Raunak, Nihal Sarin wins Round 11.
- Pragyananda, Gukesh, settle for a draw
Congratulations to the youngsters of India 2 for winning the bronze medal in the open category. 🥉👏#ChessOlympiad
📷: Steve Bonehage pic.twitter.com/T7iXSXIopp
— International Chess Federation (@FIDE_chess) August 9, 2022
India A (Women) lost 1-3 to USA
- India lost to USA earlier in the day.
- Vaishali and Koneru Hamfi settled for a draw, while Tanya Sachdev and Bhakti Kulkari lost.
Chess Olympiad final day live: Indian women’s chess team closes in on historic gold medal, India vs USA final round starts at 3 pm: Follow live updates
India vs USA Chess Live: In the last round, India beat Kazakhstan 3.5-0.5 to lead the FIDE Women’s Chess Olympiad with 17 match points.
Going into the final round, Poland, Azerbaijan, Ukraine and Georgia are tied for second-fifth with 16 match points.
As the Open and Women’s leaders are separated by just one match point from their second-place competitors, both divisions have a high-pressure final round to close.
Here’s how the final day went for Indian women: In the open category, India 1 beat Iran 2.5-1.-5, riding on Vidit Gujarati’s win on the second board. It was 2-2 between India 2 and Uzbekistan. The main topic of discussion was D. Gukesh’s first loss in the tournament. It was 2-2 between India 3 and Slovakia.
In the women’s category, India 1 beat Kazakhstan 3..5-0.5, India 2 beat Netherlands 3-1 and India 3 beat Sweden 3-1.
FIDE Chess Olympiad Final Men’s Results: 12th seed Armenia currently leads the RACE. Armenia beat sixth-seeded Azerbaijan 3-1 to reach 17 match points.
Dramatic developments in the fifth hour of play enabled 14th-seeded Uzbekistan to edge out Armenia to salvage a 2-2 draw against 11th-seeded India 2.
Top-seeded USA, who beat 21st-seeded Turkey 3-1, and second-seeded India, who defeated 13th-seeded Iran 2.5-1.5, joined India at 2 on 16 match points to keep their medal hopes alive. alive
- Teams compete in an 11-round Swiss tournament.
- Teams assign players to play on boards one, two, three and four.
- Matches consist of players from each board of a country playing against the corresponding board of the opposing country (board one vs. board one, board two vs. board two, and so on).
- Time control is 90+30, 30 minutes are added after 40 moves.
- Players cannot draw through contracts before moving 30.
- Match results are determined by “game points”.
- Each team gets one game point for each win, 0.5 game points for a draw and 0 points for a loss.
- The team with the most game points wins the match.
- If the match is a draw, there is no tiebreak.
- Teams get two “match points” for winning a match, one match point for a draw and 0 points for a loss.
- The team with the most match points at the end of the tournament is the Olympiad champion.
- Federations place them in a “combined classification” based on the sum of their Open and Women’s placements.
How to watch the 44th FIDE Chess Olympiad: You can watch the 44th FIDE Chess Olympiad and FIDE Women’s Chess Olympiad live on Chess.com/TV and our Twitch channel, or watch all of our live broadcasts on YouTube.com/ChesscomLive.